Move With Meg Terms And Conditions
Effective date: 1/9/22
Using Move With Meg’s Recurring Payment Services
Move With Meg uses a Continuous Payment Authority for some products, whereby customers can safely and securely provide their credit card details and Move With Meg will take the payment following the parameters agreed by the customer when choosing their subscription.
- Your payments will occur at regular fixed intervals - time period dependent on the product/course/service purchased
- Move With Meg will ask you to allow the same amount to be debited from your card automatically at the specific regular fixed interval.
- This allows payments to take place at a regular fixed interval.
- Payments can run indefinitely until you cancel your subscription within your personal account settings.
- A regular agreement can initiate the payment whenever it is required.
- The amount only has to be specified once by you, when the regular agreement is created.
- Note that any cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before the next payment is due to be taken.
- An agreement can be cancelled by you at any time within your personal account settings.
What happens when you make a payment?
We will immediately deduct the amount from your specified account. Your monthly/bi-monthly payment will be taken on the same day of each following month. You will only receive receipt of the initial payment.
What happens when you set up regular payments?
Regular payments will be made via your chosen credit or debit card. It should be noted that this is not a Direct Debit therefore payments are not covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee. We will use a Continuous Payment Authority (CPA) that allows us to attempt to transaction payments after a previous failed payment attempt. The advantage of CPA is that you will not incur any charges directly from us or your bank for a failed payment that you could incur with a direct debit. However, you may be charged by your bank for overdraft fees or other fees related to your balance.
Where the due date is not a business day, we will withdraw from your funds on the next business day.
What happens if you need to change your regular payments?
For any changes that you need to make, please head to your personal account settings at www.movewithmeg.co.uk
If you want to cancel your regular payments.
You must cancel at least 48 hours before your next payment is due to be taken. You will find this option in your personal account settings at www.movewithmeg.co.uk
If you need to update your account/payment information.
Please do so in your personal account settings at www.movewithmeg.co.uk
If a transaction is refused by your financial institution.
If your regular payment is declined for any reason, including insufficient funds, closed account, or unauthorised account, Move With Meg will contact you on your account email address provided when setting up the agreement and making your first payment. This email will notify you that payment has failed. It shall inform you that we will attempt to transact payment on each working day for the subsequent 2 working days. If the transaction is still refused after the 3rd attempt, the regular payments will be cancelled and you will no longer be able to access your Move With Meg account with immediate effect.
If you wish to make a complaint.
To raise any issues of concern you may write to Megan directly at [email protected] or contact us via our social media platforms.
We will not share any unauthorised information with any third parties. Please check your personal account settings for your privacy settings.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]
- By any of our social media platforms